There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, March 11, 2010

GDC 2010


3-10-10: Finally, a dream come true--my first Game Developer's Conf.! Thanks to Ben Sawyer for inviting me to be a presenter on an exergaming panel during the Serious Games Summit. It was awesome!

I was part of a panel that consisted of the following (above, L-R): Stephen Yang, Barbara Chamberlin, Sheryl Ashford, and myself.

To see more pictures, go to this facebook album. Had a great time meeting and networking with attendees afterwards.

Now I can relax and focus on networking and checking it all out for the next 2 days. Stay tuned for more updates!


2 comments:

FootGaming said...

Right on Ernie, Stephen, Barbara and Sheryl. I am at IHRSA working on HCD or I would have been in your audience. Can't wait to hear more from all of you.

宗家 said...

Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.............................................